Media relations are used to work with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organization’s mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner. Typically, this means coordinating directly with the people responsible for producing the news and f mass media. The goal of media relations is to maximize positive coverage in the mass media without paying for it directly through advertising.
Our public relation specialists at Lason Media are capable of the following services:
- Write and distribute press releases to media outlets
- Create press kits to promote your business
- Schedule news conferences
- Find and schedule interviews
- Provide coaching and preparation for interviews and news conferences
- Schedule speaking engagements
- Handle issues relating to crisis management
The usual price of these services is based on the needs of the client. For prices it is possible to email Nick Hensley at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office by phone at 919-972-8136.